Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Burning Wells by IV Sasi and Sohan Roy: Details, Cast and Crew

"Burning Wells" by IV Sasi and Sohan Roy

 IV Sasi's Facebook Post:


"Cinema has always been my first love and it was really difficult for me to take such a long break. For a comeback, I was not ready to do just another film. I did around 150 films, but I always had this dream to do a film on Kuwait War, which remained only as a dream."

More than a decade back, malayalam cinema was not ready for such a huge movie. And few years back, I realised that Malayalam is never going to be a big enough platform. Then I decided to do it as my 6th film in Hindi.

Three years back, I travelled to Kuwait,  met several people, heard so many true stories, read books, collected references and the journey continued. I wanted to make this movie with the finest technology available in world. After being so much involved in the subject, I had this realization that this film deserves to be watched by the maximum number of audience it can get.

Then I met Sohan Roy and shared my dream. Next morning, I got a call from him... "We're doing it!" :) Then we went through the same journey again! Sohan Roy is probably the only man who can understand and support such a project which demands the best technology in the world.

Today, we have reached the final stage of our scripting. I'm really excited to take the biggest step of my life... a high budget multilingual movie to be shot primarily in English, Arabic and Hindi with cast and crew from across the globe. Need all your support and blessings for "Burning Wells" :)

No comments:

Content.ad - Widget 1